Saturday, February 4, 2012

PROJECT TITLE (Week 2)

On Week 2, I went to the Electrical Section to discussed few ideas that my supervisor wanted me to proposed to him. One of the ideas proposed to him caught interest of the supervisor and to improve my ideas, my supervisor came out with an idea involving propelling a light mechanism. The idea is related to badminton training support or easily called as badminton trainer.




We had discussed about the features of the badminton trainer. with additions of other features, the title of my final year project title is decided. 

Thus, the title of my final year project is "THE DEVELOPMENT OF A BADMINTON TRAINER".


At the end of the very same day, when I checked the Research and Postgraduate Studies Portal whether my name is already included in the portal, this is what I see. =) Now I am happy and I can start to do some research for my project.



No comments:

Post a Comment