Tuesday, September 11, 2012

EXTRA RESEARCH, HPA TANK PURCHASE (Week 6)

During this week. Regardless that I have already purchased the Tippmann Gryphon paintball gun, I still have not purchased the HPA tank. This is because I have been confused either to use the carbon dioxide gas or hydrogen gas in order for my shuttle projector.


So, after some extensive research through the internet, I decided to buy a high pressure hydrogen tank. Also referring to these information that I have gained on a web (above), I decided to buy a 48ci 3000psi with output of 800psi for my hydrogen tank. Through some consideration as I will need to do a test run for my project to record the data, I chose that particular specification (48ci 3000psi). With that type of specification, it can fire up to 590 paint balls which means it can also propel about the same amount of shuttlecocks for one tank of that specification. In my opinion, the tank has enough capacity for a test run and also during the Engineer's Day demonstration.
Below are some of the websites that I have visited to do some extra researches for my project. I found out that the websites are somewhat helping me a bit for my project.
 I have researched about the paintball gun, how to auto-trigger the paintball trigger so that it can propel the shuttlecock and also I have my consideration to use Arduino.

 Above is a picture of the website that I am thinking of controlling the DC servo motor with Arduino.

 Above is a picture of a website where I get to know a lot more regarding the type of paintball gun that I chose to do the project with, which is the Tippmann Gryphon.

The last picture above is a screen capture of  website that I surfed having a question regarding on how to trigger a paintball gun automatically.


No comments:

Post a Comment