Thursday, September 20, 2012

STRUCTURE SKETCHING, LOGBOOK UPDATE (Week 7)


During this week, regardless that it is the mid term break for BMI. I have stayed in BMI doing the final year project research and buying materials that are needed for the project. I also have come out with a new structure for my project.

It is drawn this way because I want to send it to the welding shop so that I can come out with an exact and perfect and desired measurement of my final year project. Below is the drawings that I have done and sketched.

Also during this week, I have updated my logbook and inserting every single important details into my logbook just as I have updated my final year project blog. Because in the blog I cannot insert all of the materials and hard copy of my findings, I decided to insert them in my logbook.


No comments:

Post a Comment