Saturday, October 6, 2012

NEW MATERIALS ASSEMBLING (Week 9)

For the new materials that I had chose to replace the paintball gun, I had found a suitable nail gun and a small air compressor for the badminton trainer.

The nail gun has to be mounted on the steel structure that was used to place the paintball gun. the nail gun is a bit smaller than the paintball gun so I have to do some adjustments to make sure the nail gun is placed perfectly and it will not provide another problem with the shuttlecock feeder.

For me to fit the nail gun and place it properly, I used additional materials such as cable wires. This is so that I can placed it and tie the gun with the cable wire around the steel structure.

It is placed perfectly fine and it is hoped that it will not cause any more problems regarding the materials used to propel the shuttlecock and also known as the shuttlecock firing mechanism.

The picture of the firing mechanism (nail gun) already mounted to the steel structure of the badminton trainer is as shown below.


No comments:

Post a Comment