Friday, March 23, 2012

PROJECT MATERIALS (Week 9)

Based on the researches that i have made for the past few weeks, i have listed some materials, items and components needed for fabricating my badminton trainer.


The materials needed are as listed below;

  • RC Servo Motor

  • PIC 16F877A

  • 40 Pins Start-up Kit

  • PIC Programmer

  • Power Supply Adapter

  • Paintball Marker

  • HPA Tank

  • Shuttlecocks


Above are some of the materials needed. In the future there might be some addition on the list of the materials as I have not really confirmed that the above are all I need to complete my project.

Based on the materials listed above, I might have some problems regarding the Paintball Marker. From past researches that I have made, purchasing a Paintball Marker requires a license and it is sold with an expensive price. I will discussed with my supervisor regarding the problems and we will come out with some solution to overcome it.

No comments:

Post a Comment