Friday, March 30, 2012

PROJECT POSSIBLE OUTCOMES (Week 10)

As the date for the Presentation Day draws nearer, I have done some studies related to the possible outcomes for my badminton trainer. This is done in order to ensure that the materials listed are enough and also to avoid spending on things that will not be used in fabricating the project.



The studies are also done to determine or to plan as we future engineers, we need to construct some things according to our plan and not by just following how it goes. by learning the possible outcome, I will be able to explain to others about my plan for my badminton trainer.



For my badminton trainer, I am planning to make it a mobile machine as it can moves from left to right and the 'head' of my badminton trainer, it can rotate 45 degrees by using the middle of the machine as its point of rotation.

Anyhow, I will post another entry explaining more detail about my project soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment