Saturday, August 25, 2012

FURTHER RESEARCH (Week 4)

In week 4, as i am still waiting for my parcel to arrive, all i do during this week is doing further research regarding the air pressure theories and also digging deeper for my main material which is the paintball gun.

Based on my research on the net and also based on what my friends told me, different paintball gun has different function. And as for the paintball gun that i have purchased online, it is used for beginner's level. As i only needed it for projecting a light mechanism such as the shuttlecock, it is perfect for my project. I do not need a tactical paintball gun as it requires higher maintenance.

As for the paintball gun tank, i have found out that Tippmann Gryphon (the paintball gun i purchased online) can also use a Nitrogen tank. And so i have decided to purchase a 3000psi N2 HPA tank. HPA refers to High Pressure Tank.


No comments:

Post a Comment