Friday, August 3, 2012

MATERIALS PURCHASING (Week 1)

This is the first week for my 7th semester in UniKL BMI which means this is my FYP 2.
On the very first week of this new semester, I decided to purchase some materials and items needed for my final year project as a kick start constructing my project.

For the beginning, I only started to purchase small items at Jalan Pasar somewhere in Kuala Lumpur and a few items from online shop as well. On the other hand, main materials and components such as the paintball marker and high pressure tank are keep on hold as I am still surveying them to find more affordable pricing.

Below are the list of items that I bought;

  • RC servo motor
  • 40 pins start up kit
  • PIC programmer
  • Power supply adapter
  • Shuttlecocks




No comments:

Post a Comment