Friday, August 17, 2012

PROJECT DESIGN SKETCHING - ATTEMPT 2 (Week 3)



During this week which is the third week of the new semester, looking at my sketching of my project design, it felt that it should be altered due to some improvisation regarding the materials to be used in the project.

For my project, i would want it to be as neat and tidy without any wires dangling around it or having anything to be left open without any effort to cover it up in order to produce a neat project design.

Below is the new sketch of my badminton trainer that i have done roughly by drawing it by hand myself. Until i found a perfect design for my trainer, i will keep upgrading the design and once i have concluded my design, i will transfer it into a software which is Google SketchUp.




No comments:

Post a Comment